Wednesday 24 March 2010


Well, what a day - I got up today and did some more sorting out of kitchen, and a start (well, a very small start) on the craft room. Then on with PC to catch up on craft forums, blogs etc - and found no connection, what a disaster. So, I have had no PC all day till hubby got home at 6pm to sort it out, needless to say I now have rather a lot to catch up on. I have managed to list my Purple Frogs on Folksy, and got a lot done on the Westie bag today. I even tidied my desk today.
Today's picture is of our old Boy Tigger, who we lost last year to cancer. I am trying not to be sad, but it would have been his 13th birthday today so he has been on my mind most of the day, not that he is ever forgotten, hubby and I talk of him most days - Tigger was a very special dog, he was our first dog as a couple, neither of us had a clue what we were doing, so he was probably the worst behaved Labrador EVER, if anyone saw Marley and Me, that was our boy too.
Better get on, I have flyers to sort out and price tags for the game fair - must make at least a start on that design, or at least the pictures - as it took me 2 hours to do yesterday's handbag picture, I may be some time, as I have to make all my pics on a white background for the flyer, but hey I have 8 days to go yet, no rush LOL, and 50 printed t-shirts to iron and bag up whilst I am doing nothing.

1 comment: