Tuesday 23 March 2010

Having managed to finish froggie bag number 2, I then spent the last 2 hours enhancing the photo to enter a competition on 'makers on line', worth a try. Now running out of time to check out everything else. But here it is the second in the frog line, so thats it for now. Just started a cute little Westhighland Terrier Handbag ready for the game fair. I hope to add the purple frog bag to Folksy tomorrow, this one I have added one of my old handbag charms to as I thought it co-ordinated nicely.
Been a long day, started off having a kitchen sort out, then finally ordered my updated business cards, rest of day spent sewing inbetween dog walking. Its our Alfie (Labrador) 2nd birthday today, so had to have a good walk for him.
Now off for a quick dash round the forums and blogs before my date with Richard Hammond on the TV at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment