Friday 26 March 2010

Easter Flower

Bit previous I know, but thought I would share my Easter Flower (it does have another name, but escapes me just now) as I am sure many of you out there are also preparing for Easter Shows.
Today has again, much like yesterday, passed by in a blur and I still have my tri-fold leaflet to prepare, got some of it done last night - need to try finish it tonight. Business cards on way, and a few new parts for new 'adjustable' handbag handles.
Managed to get about 2/3rds of the way through my Westie bag, but handle needs more work now as again short on time mucked that up so had to leave it for today.
Only another 3 bags to start and finish in time for weekend, eeeeeeeeeeek - and loose an hour on Sunday with the clocks, which I could well do without.

Have a good weekend all.

~Bags Of Swank by SimJaTa~

2 comments:

  1. WOW...now thats a flower!!

    You sound very busy, 3 bags in one weekend!

    Don't forget to post a picture of your leaflet when you have done it. I would love to see it.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mick, I think Its called "Star of Bethlehem"

    No, I have till thursday to make the 3 bags LOL.
    The leaflet is causing me no end of headaches, back to it:) ok will post it when I finalise it, good idea really.

    Lynda x

    Bags of Swank by SimJaTa

    ReplyDelete