Friday 23 April 2010

Jigsaw Lovers wheat bag




I listed 2 more lavender scented wheat bags on my Folksy shop earlier. The jigsaw one and the pinks one from yesterday. They are all nicely packaged up with HUGE instructions, to keep their lovely scent.

Also went to visit the lambs today, they have grown up quite a lot since we last went, had a couple of relaxing hours there - but am now way behind on the work front, I have managed to cut out the pattern from new bag design - may be some time before its actually finished though, as quite a busy weekend with doggie stuff ahead, not much available free time.

Short blog tonight too, as dashing off to watch Ashes to Ashes now, I dont watch a great deal of TV but do enjoy this show.

have a good weekend all, lets hope the sales fairy is kind to us.


~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I really like this one. I don't know how you manage to find such gorgeous fabrics!

    Have a good weekend too!
    Mick

    ReplyDelete