Sunday 30 May 2010

Whooopee, sold at outlet!!!




Been really busy all day preparing for tomorrow's stall at Leyland Dog Show. All done now, stock packed, car cleaned, price list sorted. Also been working on my first proper crazy patchwork backpack, not convinced at the moment if it actually is crazy patchwork or a mess, still taking all the embellishing with me tomorrow to sit and work on, might just attract some attention at least.

My Backpacks went off to the organic farm shop Thursday/Friday last week (I dont know as my sales rep takes them)I just got a phone call to say the one in the photo has sold - how good is that? My sales rep, otherwise known as my friend Maureen, is more excited than me, and now has me making up some stock for the local pet shop, then dragging me along to the local pet groomers to try there too. I also have stock to make up for the Lavender Farm "Phytobotanica".

Lets hope tomorrow's post is full of sales news.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! The first of many I am sure!

    Good luck with todays stall and I am looking forward to reading another positive post.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete