Tuesday 23 February 2010




So, I finally finished the faux leather patchwork disaster, that was meant to be a handbag. lesson learnt, no matter how much time you have lost do NOT attempt finishing off crafts with flu, sewing not straight enough and brain nowhere near in the right gear. Still, will be ok for me to use and see what public feedback I get, they love me in Tesco:)




As promised here it is, as you see needs a bit of work really to be 'right' for sales dept. But given me some ideas, having a break from that and starting a new project today, still a bit slow as now have the stuffed up nose and lack of breathing to deal with, at least my brain is coming back now with new idea's - soon be back to trying to find enough hours in the day to make them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment