Tuesday 2 August 2011

Introducing Folksy A-Listers

Ok, its day 2 already, but JulyJewels have now finished and the talented crafters on Folksy have a new title of "The A-Listers" which is a daily listing club for the month of August, were the wonderful daily creations are shown off, and more importantly available for you to purchase an original treat for someone special or indeed for yourself.

Here is just a small selection of my favourites, simply click on the picture to be taken for further details, and maybe even a leisurly browse around each shop.

Starting with Maxine Veronic Art, and today's ACEO 'checking out the piglets'



Sophie's Stuff, has a lovely card yellow, with crochet flowers



Squintessential, has these gorgeous earrings that also have matching bracelt and necklace in her shop, in Smoky Quartz



You will find some wonderful artwork in Passionate about Photography, here is an encaustic art card entitled 'the big bang'




At Lonely Hearts for today is this stunning Scarab Beetle Necklace



The Whimisical Wren, has Jenny Wren and her Quartz nest (I am already wearing stunning quality jewellery by her)




Lastly from my other shop 'Special by SimJaTa' I am trying to stock up with some fun brooches, keyrings and bag charms, this cute cat on pink leather is from me today




Hope you have enjoyed today's selection, its clouding over here so perfect to do some on line shopping! What are you waiting for?

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

5 comments:

  1. Great picks today and thank you for showing my ACEO. Max x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, thank you very uch for featuring my card lynda!

    really like lonely hearts scarab necklace too...it reminds me of my holiday in eygpt many many moons ago :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices Lynda. Love them all but especially Sophie's bright card.
    Did you make it back to the workroom and get masses done? I hope so :o)
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I did Gemma - got masses done too.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Lynda what a gorgeous cat! Thanks for showing off my earrings :) Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete