Tuesday 4 October 2011

Crafty Folk on Etsy

Since joining Etsy I have been lucky enough to have found the best team there, we have lots to do and spend our time as well as promoting ourselves - promoting each other. Our Team Leader 'Lillys night Garden' also was kind enough to start us up a daily list club, we are now on day 4 and enjoying viewing our new sparkly items and showing all on Facebook and Twitter, certainly keeps us out of mischief.


About time I showed off a few on here, so here are just a small selection of what is on offer from my superb team on Etsy.

Begin with our leader 'Lilly's Night Garden' and her latest dragonfly card



From 'Blue Daisy Glass' never too early for a Christmas Tree Decoration (you wont find these in high street shops)



'Gweddus Art' has this lovely ACEO of fantasy castles



Great to see 'Clover Jewels' join us, here are some hair pins from her, called Perfect Day



These gorgeous earrings from 'Lou Lous Luxuries' also have a matching bracelet in the Etsy shop



This would look great on your Christmas table, from 'Madmunknits' a Christmas Pudding tea cosy




'Mish73' has a super vintage finds shop going on, if you fancy a spot of knitting here is one of her patters




..and lastly from me here at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa, a new bag featuring a very cute Pug dog




Still an awful lot for me to learn on Etsy, hopefully this evening I will be joining in with the BNR? no, I dont know how that works yet but sounds fun, always good to learn new things keeps the grey matter in working order.
Speaking of which I have set another lot of resin to cure today, might even get brave enough to show you how that went next time.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including my pattern :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful to hear you are enjoying the team as much as I am, and it's wonderful to be supported by our fellow etsians. :) Many more happy listings to you. Happy Autumn x (Chanelled Creations from the team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle and Ana, really must make a move from PC now, sort out the tea - need to be all ready for the BNR thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, I didn't mean to delete that last post...

    Great blog and some lovely finds. Thanks so much for including my card!

    I'm so pleased everyone is enjoying the team - its great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much rushing around Dawn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to get a post to stick let alone have two posts! Thanks for including my ornament.it really is a friendly team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my fav teams! I'm loving all the xmas items being listed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done bluedaisy you managed a stuck post.

    Thanks Miss Mary, I love the team too.

    ReplyDelete