Friday 1 April 2011

Folksy Friday - Patchwork Showcase

For this week I would like to highlight some of the talented Patchwork crafters on Folksy. A topic was started on the forums by Audreys Cat, so I hope she doesnt mind my using her idea. Dont forget, to admire the work of the crafter further you simply click on the picture to be magically transported to their shop on Folksy.

I will begin with Audreys Cat, and her pretty patchwork cushion - she also has some great patchwork fabric on sale in her shop.



Another lovely cushion here from Craftysewsew



Auntyjoan had this lovely card in her shop, but since making out my list it has sold - but no worries there are other similar cards stil for sale, and also great personalised plaques (I know as I bought one)



ShabbybySharon, has this amazing quilt shown here with the matching tote bag which is also available



luvlii, has this great cushion set in her shop



hjdcrafts has a wonderful cosy throw



An upcycled theme here from JDArt with one of her patchwork bags



Yet more upcycling from Dharmaflyer with her fantastic peace cushion



Lynwood Crafts has this very smart backpack in her shop



From Beehoneydesigns a silk patchwork bag, most unique



Lastly from here at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa, a gorilla and her baby



..and also what is known as a 'cheater' patchwork fabric, looks like patchwork but isnt, just a bright cheery fabric



Quite a large selection I know, and these are just the people who added to the topic on Folksy. For these and many other talents for the unique, handcrafted gift dont forget to visit Folksy for your gifts and personal treats. Make yourself and the ones you love happy.

Have a Great weekend.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

6 comments:

  1. I have always loved patchwork - I would be happy to give any of these cushions a home. Thank you for including my bag!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection. It's amazing what you can conjure up with a few patches of fabric. Thanks for including my peace cushion.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I'm quite good at starting threads but rubbish at getting my Blog organised! so I'm very glad you took the time to showcase all these lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff on here. Thanks for putting my bag on it.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really lovely things here, love seeing the talent of other people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job! Thanks for taking the time and effort to showcase our work and many thanks for including my quilt.

    ShabbyBySharon xx

    ReplyDelete