Thursday 21 April 2011

Folksy Friday goes Psychedelic

Yes, I know its not Friday yet - but here is me being very early for once. As mentioned in my last entry I have a 3 day show at the Southport Town and Country Fair, setting up tomorrow and there till Monday night. Not for Bags of Swank but for Woof Beginnings to raise funds for needy dogs.

So, this weeks Psychedelic Folksy Friday is a wee bit early.

To begin is BooBooCraft with this wonderful Make up/Cosmetics Bag



I have selected 2 from NofkantsCurios as the first item, which is the ACEO all proceeds go towards the Japan Appeal. The second of Natalies items I like a lot, I know its warm outside now, but just how long will that last?





From The Cats Whiskers Jewellery is a cute Russian doll named Ruth, can also be made into a brooch




Little Denim shows off this seriously cute Baby Bib and slippers



This super chunky bracelet from Lou Lou's Luxuries is due to end on Saturday, so you better be quick before someone else snaps it up




Laura Faye Crafts features this superb bright necklace with great psychedelic buttons.



Last but not least from me here at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa, one tote bag for the cycle person and one great bright messenger bag






Dont forget now, all you need to do is simply click on the pictures above to be taken to the talented crafters Folksy shop for further details of the item shown, and to enjoy a browse around the shop at the rest of the items on offer.

Have a great Easter, not too many eggs now.. and go find that sunscreen think we will all need it.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much featuring my Russian doll Ruth :) Hope you raise lots for woof beginnings, Happy holiday weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, thank you for including not one but two of my items, so kind of you.

    I hope you have a fabulous fundaising event and the good weather gains you a good turn out.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet!
    I wish you the most possible sales Lynda! I am sure I wouldn´t stay away if I were at least in same country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks brilliant - great blog :)
    Eilidh xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous collection. Hope your fair goes well, with lots of sales. Linda

    ReplyDelete