Sunday 23 January 2011

Under the Sea - The Sequel

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Still singing I hope! Once I have done Part II, I am going to banish this song from my head at last. So, here it is the second part of the showcase of talent from my fellow crafters on Folksy, as its not Friday I cant call it Folksy Friday now, so please just welcome from the rest of the list of volunteers to show off their wondeful works with the sea theme. As last time, simply 'click' on the photo which will take you to the shops of wonders for sale from the talented, hard working Folksiers.

First from bluedaisy glass, is the turtle - a fabulous fused glass pendant



I think maybe we should be afraid now, here is a shark! From Molly Moo designs, can be personalised with any name or age



Artwork by Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics features this Cermaic ACEO of the Oceon itself



TheCraftyBridge, shows off this wonderful sea inspired crochet scarf. Here is a seller I already have the pleasure of owning both a hat and a scarf from, well recommended.



Blue Forest jewellery, shows off this stunning Faraway seas Amazonite and freshwater pearl necklace



From Raddington, is this very attractive Seaglass fish pendant



Silent Theatre has this fabulous Seaside Mixed Media Canvas Art



Lastly, a fabulous charm bracelet from Putting on the Charms, that contains some wondeful sea themes, Mermaid, Seahorse and Starfish




Hope you enjoyed today's selection, Bags of Swank by SimJaTa will be deep in thought all week trying to come up with a new idea for next weeks Folksy Friday. Have a Great Week.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful items listed again, makes me yearn for the summer holidays...

    Thank you for including my bracelet in your blog.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme! I love Charlotte's ACEO. Thanks for including my faraway seas necklace. It's great to be dreaming of the sea on a cold January afternoon :-)

    Alison
    Blue Forest Jewellery

    ReplyDelete