Tuesday 18 January 2011

Happy Tuesday From SimJaTa




Hope you are all having a happy Tuesday, weather is kind to us here, a bit cooler but dry and bright. Bit dismal yesterday, which forced me to search for new happy bright fabrics for some Spring Time bags from Bags of Swank by SimJaTa.
My new destash shop is storming ahead, great bargains and happy customers, at the same time slowly clearing my boxes to make way for new fabric, hurray!
Glad you all enjoyed Folksy Fridays trip to Safari land, busy trying to think of a new theme for this week, which this time I will try to announce a bit earlier, and sort out the blog in the afternoon in order to give each item the time it deserves.

I have managed to create 3 new tote bags for this week to list on Folksy, the first one is my vintage Teddy Bear shown above. Rest of the week I am trying to build up a bit of stock for my Mere Sands Nature shop, due a visit. Whilst awaiting new fabric for a possible new venture in town, fingers crossed.

Have a happy rest of Tuesday, and a super successful week.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

2 comments:

  1. ...and a happy Tuesday to you too Lynda! Love the Teddy, I still can't get over how you manage to find all these lovely fabrics.

    Good luck for the new venture!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mick, many many hours (too many hours) searching. Thats how its found.

    New Venture going well thanks.

    ReplyDelete