Thursday 6 January 2011

My First Folksy Friday - The Birds

Ok, here goes - my very first Folksy Friday. Folksy Friday is a popular topic for the sellers on Folksy to showcase their wonderful crafts, so this time my blog is not just about me, but also to feature some of the other fabulous talent you can view and purchase on Folksy.
As this is my first one it will not be so long, I hope to improve.

First of course is ME, from Bags of Swank at SimJaTa you can purchase this wonderful tote bag with garden birds and bird houses - simply click on the photo's to go visit the shops below (hopefully)



Next is one of my favorite sellers Bessieloves (I bought one of her wonderful necklaces for my Mum for Christmas) just look at this lovely jewellery




From Imogens Imagination, a lovely bird fascinator



From Buttercup Boutique (another great seller, I bought Mum a robin from here for Christmas)



Artwork from Moppsie Floppsie




and last but not least, as I said not many this time as this is all new to me.
Embroidery by Clootielugs




Hoping you enjoyed this weeks bird theme, look forward to next weeks Folksy Friday for a new theme and new talent featured here by me at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa.

12 comments:

  1. I love you selection. Really admire the birdie fascinator from Imogen, Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, yes the fascinator is great, wish i had an occasion coming up to wear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous seletion, I love the Owl picture and the felt bird, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab choices ...how cute is the embroidered bird ...so much patience needed!! also love the brooch from buttercup boutique.
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection!..I can't seem to get enough of our feathered friends at the moment. I think that they're so brave withstanding the icy conditions! Thanks for the mention! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I love the Buttercup Boutiquie Robin- so sweet!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely birdies! Many thanks for including my brooch & I hope your Mum liked her Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments x

    Buttercup, yes thank you Mum was wearing her Robin at a family gathering last night.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww some fab picks... especially love the artwork from Moppsie Floppsie! I did mine on lovebirds today :)

    vix.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked! Love your picks, you hit the floor running. Well done!

    ReplyDelete