Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day




Firstly, happy Mothers day to my Mum - who does read this on occasion when she remembers LOL. This was her gift for today, luckily she does like handmade gifts.

I would also like to spare a thought for the many today is not such a happy day as they no longer have their Mums with them. It is my own belief that they will never leave us and always be in our hearts and by our sides, but of course not the same as being able to physically see and chat too.

In brief, I am as usual surrounded by paint and other media - today I have taken the plunge and started to photograph some atc/aceo's with a view to putting them up for sale in my Etsy shop. About time I did something really, been doing this for 6 months now, lets see how long I have my draft listings sat there for (next job) before I actually get brave enough to do this....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, the weather is being very kind to us here long may it continue.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your Mum loved that. The flower looks so 3-d and I particularly like the owl's eyes.

    I also share your thoughts of others who no longer have their Mum's physically with them and agree that they will always be there for us.

    Good luck with the Etsy shop items and I hope they go down well!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    TH7301
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete