Friday 6 May 2011

Folksy Friday ~Cosmetics/make up bags

Thank Folksy its Friday! For this week I wanted to show off the rest of the cosmetics bags found on Folksy, so here are my 3 volunteers who were willing to do that. Like bag making in general, cosmetic bags too come in all shapes and sizes ready for that personal preferance.

My first 2 are from Eva B Designs, starting off with a space saving roll out cosmetics bag very handy to pop into your luggage. Then a Retro Cotton make up bag. (dont forget, simply click on the pictures to be taken for further details and to take a look at what else is on offer in each shop)





Next from Nostalgia Knits a very handy make up brush roll



From Audrey's Cat, a 60s Patchwork Vintage fabric make up bag, and blue atomic vintage fabric bag.





Not forgetting the very first one from Bags of Swank by SimJaTa, the vintage swan cosmetic bag to match the tote bag also in Folksy shop.



I think all these costmetic/make up bags are superb, they look fantastic and are all reasonably priced, ideal treat for yourself or to give as a useful and attractive gift.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

3 comments:

  1. These are great - I especially like the bright, bold prints of the first two. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bags :) It is a lovely selection

    ReplyDelete