Wednesday 9 March 2011

Whats new and still to come at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa




Seen here is my latest creation, another of those fabrics I fell in love with, might just make one of these for myself - super bright and cheery bag, though it seems many of my creations are these days. This one is next to be listed so you will have to wait a day or so for it to appear in my Folksy shop.

Just listed today is this Art Deco Music notes bag, again the fabric spoke to me - and I just had to create with it.



Just click on the picture to see further angles of the bag, and details. Like all my latest bags they have plenty of organiser pockets, for all your precious items to be safe and easy to reach, and I still have my FREE pen offer with the bags.

The bags brought to you today are from a very happy and warm SimJaTa Studio, we now have hot water and heating after 10 days without, so rest assured the weather should start to warm up now, -4 mornings were not the best around here for the last week, and its surprising how we get so used to the luxury of hot water!

Next blog post will be Folksy Friday, so be sure to check back to see the lovely items on show from the great people who supported my recent giveaway. Have a good week.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

4 comments:

  1. ooh I love that colourful bag. Its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, funny you did cross my mind when I was making it up:) that will teach you to make Mothers Day cards you know I will like LOL.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great bags and the second one is amazing! ...definitely a case of the more you look the more you see in that fabric!

    Glad you are warming up Lynda :)

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you’re the everyday type of woman, someone who always carries a lot and run errands here and there, probably, you’re too busy to still be able to think of how you look and all. If you’re such type of person and yet you want to look chic even on your most basic outfit, having a handbag will transform your look into a woman of elegance.
    gucci handbags

    ReplyDelete