Wednesday 16 March 2011

Update by SimJaTa





After a couple of weeks of major upheaval at SimJaTa studio's, with heating to fix and finally today my beloved shower mended I am happy to say that Bags of Swank can now continue full steam ahead.

Today I listed the Vintage Fabric Tote bag you can see here in the pictures, and it will be on its way to the post office shortly as already sold. The other two bags are on the future list, not yet in the Folksy shop, so you may wish to watch out for those. What an excellent discovery the bears, moose and fish fabric was, ideal for the wildlife fan, and great natural colours finished off with a superb wooden vintage button I found. Another VW Camper Van bag to come also, the last one sold quite quickly.

One Scarf sent off earlier in the week from the Special by SimJaTa shop, that has gone off to auction to help Cats in Care. With a custom order yet to start, then on to another auction item for a child in need. I have also sent off a sample tote bag for a possible new outlet, wont tell you anymore about that yet as still to be confirmed, though I have ordered some more fabric in anticipation, so fingers crossed on that one. Also had plenty of fun and games here last night attempting to hand dye some handles to match, think I need some more practice at that one.

Also have a house guest here this week, my friends dog 'Tigger' so he is keeping me quite busy as he is missing his Mum, we pop along to feed her cats twice a day too, luckily for me the post office is on the way, so helps to get those orders out on the same day.

Next blog post will be Folksy Friday already, how the week flies by.. Not a clue what theme to choose yet, hopefully I will be inspired tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a fun and productive week, without any catastrophies around them.

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa ~

2 comments:

  1. WOW some more gorgeous bags again and I can see why it sold so quickly! Glad to hear that you are busy and I am looking forward to hearing about the possible new outlet, got my fingers crossed for you!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough and trendy, these bag is sure to keep your entire ensemble in style. Aside from it pull more into the season’s trend.
    gucci handbags

    ReplyDelete