Sunday 19 September 2010

New Custom Designs to come?





Whoops, long time no blog. Here at Bags of Swank by SimJaTa, I have been a busy bee. Working on a new shop hoping to launch in October, if I can get it all together by then, every time I move forward I think of something else - must remember Rome was not built in a day, neither is a new shop with new products, at this rate it might even be November.
Meanwhile, my dear friend and artist Nutty has donated a couple of pictures to me, one as you see is her Staffie Molly, this picture made me smile, so Nutty suggested I use it on a tote bag - great idea, but the image prints are fighting back. Today I printed out the one of Molly, the adorable Goat and one other, printed out great but failed the wash test big time, so back to drawing board. I have Molly printed out and ready for another wash test, then onto a bag design (hopefully).

Nutty Art, is a fabulous artist who does the most amazing pet art - you can find her here http://www.nuttyart.co.uk/. I have 2 of her works of my dogs, one of my Labrador Tess who you can see on her website, and the other of my late Greyhound Zola, who is proudly displayed above the TV watching over us.

Thats all for today, dont forget shopping season is upon us - and Bags of Swank by SimJaTa is still open with lots of choice for original gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a lovely blog post to wake up to on a Monday morning :)The photos did make me smile and I really really like Nutty Art's work, they look even better than photos!

    New shop and new products...I am intrigued!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo of the dog made me smile so much!

    ReplyDelete