Tuesday 10 August 2010

Garden Birds




Can you tell I am still on the bird theme? I have listed this adorable tote bag in my Folksy shop today, quite proud of this one.
Work has come to a bit of a standstill as after last weeks card fraud incident my labels were late to order and tragedy has now stuck and I have run out!!! I have only one left and no more work can go on without them, so fingers crossed they turn up tomorrow. Some great new fabrics in and on order, with dogs and birds, lily ponds etc.
If the labels dont arrive soon I will finally get around to making my own tote bag, keeps getting thrown to back of ever growing list, but what on earth to choose.....?

~Bags of Swank by SimJaTa~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always and the photography is brilliant!

    I know what you mean about the ever growing list. I am desperate to get started with something new but keep getting requests...I'm not complaining though!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete